Job Title: Product Assembly
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Job Summary: Quality manufacturing of company products
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing parts.
- Perform saw or mill operations.
- Read and follow travelers and work instructions.
- Assemble parts and sub-assemblies.
- Routine daily equipment maintenance.
- In process and final inspection.
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Maintain product work space.
- Ability to cross train in other areas and departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, use hand tools and semi-automatic manufacturing equipment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with supervisor and co-workers.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English, plus have the adequate hearing and visual acuity and superior understanding of verbal and written instructions. Working environment is an unheated and non air conditioned manufacturing/warehouse setting. Safety glasses with side shields are required in the manufacturing environment. Physical requirements of the position includes frequent reaching, gripping and carrying up to 50lbs., plus standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting and walking. Must handle multiple task and perform effectively in a fast paced, high stress work environment.
How to Apply:
In Person: R·O·M is located on the NE corner of Highway 71 at the “Y” exit. (map)